Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

A Little Update



Hello friends! It's been a busy past couple of days, and I haven't blogged, so I wanted to give you all a little update. The past two weekends, I've been at graduations. I figured I'd give a little run down of the outfits I wore. I didn't take any regular full shots, so today's post will look a little different than usual.

In the picture above, Lydia and I went Megan's sister, Chelsea's, graduation. This was a week ago, so my hair has since then faded. 

Sweater: Old Navy
Top: TJ Max
Trouser: Forever 21
Heels (not pictured): Goodwill


Last Thursday, my cousin, Kelly, and I went to Grimey's in Nashville to see The 1975 perform an acoustic set and sign CDs. No picture of my outfit, but I did want to show you a picture of the lead singer, Matt Healy, who is ridiculously talented and cute.


Ahhhhh!
The concert was beautiful, and I got to briefly meet each member after and shake their hands. They were so sweet. It was a surreal experience!

Friday, I went to Chattanooga with Lydia and Katelyn to see Penny & Sparrow in concert, which was phenomenal. Those guys are insanely talented. Check them out here. Also, this video of theirs is stunning.


Yesterday was my town's high school graduation, which was a special day for me because so many of my dear friends walked across the stage. You all probably recognize Emily. Look at her being so cute in her cap and gown! 

Sweater: Old Navy
Shirt: Goodwill
Skirt: Forever 21
Laceless Boots (not pictured): Forever 21

Well, now you're updated on what I've been doing with my life-- because I know you all care so so much! We'll be back to our regular blogging this week. Thanks for reading!

-Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment