Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

She Way Out


Hello, friends! Today was really great for me because I woke up, took a shower, and just did my business at home all day. It was a nice, proper introduction to my summer.


I've been listening to The 1975 like craaaazy lately, so that's why I'm dressed in black on my first, official day of summer break. The way I dress is heavily inspired by the music I listen to and movies I watch. Speaking of The 1975, my cousin and I are planning on going to their free, acoustic concert at Grimey's in Nashville this Thursday night, and I could not be more pumped about it!!! That means I'll be wearing black for a little while longer, I guess.



Shirt: a gift from my dear friend, Megan, for my birthday last year
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Goodwill
Nail Polish: Iced Queen by ColorShow from Maybelline

Happy Monday! Have a great week, and I'll see you soon.

-Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment