Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Frenchie



Soooooo... the last time I posted, I said I would have a big surprise on Friday, and then I didn't post for a week and three-ish days. Classic. WELL, you may or may not have noticed that I have pink hair now, which was the surprise. 


It's been a week since I got it done, and I absolutely love it. I've gotten a lot of stares, some rude comments from the elderly, and few "I thought that was a wig." remarks. It's been a fun time. Besides, pink hair, I've had a pretty busy week with school. I'm finally done! The feeling of being done with my first year of college is definitely a wild one. It's going to be a gooooood summer, ya'll.


Scrunchie: Forever 21
Dress: Target
Shoes: Goodwill

I'll be better about posting now that I am FREE. Thanks for reading and keeping up with me!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment