Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Beyond the Blue


I've been sitting on my bed, staring at my computer screen for a while now, thinking of how I should start this post. I guess I'll start by saying hellllloooooo!


It's been a good past couple of days with friends. Yesterday, we all went to a Lush shop, and it was phenomenal. I'm sure you can already see a new glow about my skin from using their products.


I love the color pallet of this outfit because I normally stick to dark colors, but this outfit has a lot of nice color! The scarf ads a huge pop of color and the baby pink tank top is a nice, soft touch. I wore this scarf on my head in this post, so it's also really versatile.


Sweater/Tank Top: Old Navy
Scarf: Forever 21
Jeans: TJ Max
Shoes: Goodwill

-Sarah


1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! And what a cute scarf!! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete