Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

I was cold, I needed a jacket.

Hello friends! It's been a long weekend full of God's love and I am so thankful for that. I wore this outfit to church today after trying on about five other outfits. You know how sometimes you just can't find anything to wear? Today was one of those days, but I ended up pretty pleased with this outfit. 


One time I wrote like a journal entry about this blue jean jacket because I love it so much. That's weird and I probably shouldn't have told you that. Oh well. The title of this post is a song lyric from my friend Evan's band, Great Bay. You should probably look them up. 


Jacket: Yard Sale
Black Shirt: Old Navy
Lace Dress: Free People (I got it on super sale at some random store in Knoxville)
Hunter Green Tights: Target
Combat Boots: Rack Room Shoes
Purse: Essex


Enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday activities. I will be eating my weight in junk food. Have a good night!

--Lydia

1 comment: