Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Post Valentine's Blues


I hate the day after holidays. It's like all the excitement is gone and it's just kind of a bummer day. However, today was the first time I have seen the sun like the whole month of February, so that was nice. I think I got a little too excited about the nice weather though because I was definitely cold while taking these pictures. 


This outfit looks like it cares, but it really doesn't. It is such an effortless look and requires little work on my part (which I love). 

Top: Goodwill
Belt: Maurices
Cut-Off Shorts: Goodwill
Tights: Eddie Bauer
Boots: Rack Room Shoes
Necklace: Gift from my parents

I think I am going to put on a couple more layers and go enjoy the sunshine today. I hope everyone felt loved and cared for yesterday! Have a fun rest of the weekend!

--Lydia 


1 comment: