Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Lots of Love


WOAH. It has been a long time. Seeing my face this big and up close might have startled you a bit-- I know it did me. I could give you a list of excuses as to why I haven't blogged in over a week, but I don't have one at all. I just haven't posted, and I'm very sorry for that.


I actually don't look very sorry at all, do I?
I guess you'll just have to trust me.


If you're thinking, "Wow! These pictures look fantastic. Who took them?" the answer would be my dear friend Cassidy. She was kind enough to bare the cold with me today and be my photographer. I can not thank her enough because the world knows I am not the easiest model to work with.
 Cassidy has a sweet and cosy little blog of her own called Tea & Rainy Days. You should definitely give it a look.



I have a confession. Last week, I watched the move LOL, starring Miley Cyrus and Demi Moore, three times in three days. It's not the greatest story ever told or a timeless piece of cinematic art or anything, but I am obsessed with it. Seriously, I made a list of fourteen reasons why I love it. I won't go into detail of the list, but what you need to know is that it begins and ends with the wardrobe. I could go on for days about how perfect it is. The laid back, slouchy vibe of Miley's character's clothes is effortlessly cool, and it is everything I want and need in a closet. The same goes for her mother, played by Demi Moore. It's all just perfect. The hair, the makeup, the clothes. I can't even handle it.
This outfit is one of many that has been inspired by this movie, and it surely won't be the last.

Jacket, plaid shirt: Goodwill
Black pocket tee: Goodwill find that cut up to give it a worn look
Black jeans, boots: Forever 21

I plan on being back on my blogging game this week. Thank you for bearing with me and my severe procrastination tendencies. Be on the lookout for a little makeup how-to and a fun Valentines day post. What?!
I guess I talk to you then!
-Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment