Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Street Style


Street Style. Get it? 
Have I wow-ed you with my cleverness?

Striped tank- Goodwill
Cardigan- Old Navy
Black jeans- Forever21

Wearing this outfit makes me feel put together, but it's still very comfortable to wear. Also, the striped tank top holds such wonderful memories for me. Let's reminisce.


My senior year of high school I made the Tennessee AllState choir, and it was such an incredible trip for me. Because it was located in Chattanooga, I got to spend a fair of time with Lydia and Megan those couple of days. The set of pictures above was taken by my extremely talented friend, Emaleigh, on the first day we we were in Chattanooga, and it was incredibly warm and beautiful. Emaleigh and I enjoyed a really pleasant time sitting on the walking bridge before the hectic next few days ensued. The trip was kind of the beginning of the end or our senior year, and it's one of my fondest high school memories.

Clothes hold memories, and that's one of the main reasons why they are so important to me. Even though it's absolutely frigid outside and Emaleigh is ruling school in Chattanooga, this shirt brings me back to that time, and I feel warm and happy. That's a beautiful and powerful thing, don't you think?


Shout out to my dear auntie Kay, who is also a blogger, for baring the cold with me and taking a few shots. Love you!

See you soon,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment