Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

PTX


It's Monday again, everybody! This Monday is a very special one for me and Lydia because it is the season finale of Teen Wolf. I don't have proper words to describe how excited I am. Also, though, I am a little sad because it has been such a wonderful Monday tradition and something to look forward to. This season has been absolutely crazy-- who knows how they're going to end it!


So, I made a big to do about it being spring in my last post, and this outfit is not very spring-y. I am sorry for that. It was more on the chilly side, so I opted for a very fall-colored cardigan. 

I want to take a brief moment to talk about something very special to me. Last Saturday night, Julia, my sister, and I got to go see Pentatonix in concert at the Ryman Auditorium. We've been obsessed with them since their first Sing Off performance back in 2011, so being in the audience of one of their concerts was unreal for us.

One of our friends, Lauren, went to the concert as well and took some good pictures which I have used in this post.

These five musicians are mind-blowingly talented and so musically intelligent. If you haven't listened to them, I hiiiiiighly suggest you take some time right now to do so.

Watch my favorite Sing Off performances here, here, and here.
Watch some of my favorite Youtube covers here, here, and here.
Watch/ Listen to some of my favorites from their albums here, here, and here.


Also, look at how cute Scott is. Wow I love him.

Anyway, back to the clothes.


Sweater and shirt: Goodwill
Black jeans: Forever 21
White converse: Journey's


Enjoy the links and have a great week!
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment