Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Pink on Black on Black


Hey everyone! It's me again. Today was sort of a weird day because when I got home from my morning classes, my two cousins, Shelby and Elijah, were crashed on my couch playing Beatles Rockband with my sister, Julia. It seems like everyone is on spring break except for me! I still have a rough draft to turn in, three hours of tutoring to get through, and a nine o' clock class on Friday before I can finally take my break.


This is an outfit I wear a lot a lot. I think many will agree with me when I say that wearing all black is very empowering. 
The interesting shape of the sweater adds nice contrast to the shape of the skinny jeans. 
Apparently, I'm in the military according to the picture above. Not sure when that happened.
When I wear this outfit, I like to change up my lipstick color. Here, I'm wearing a bright shade of pink from Forever 21, and it stays on ridiculously well.


Floral headscarf: Goodwill
Sweater: SheInside
Black jeans, Laceless boots: Forever 21

The week is halfway through. I hope it's been good for you so far!
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment