Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

We Woke Up Like This


Lydia and I managed to get one blog post in before Spring break ended. We are such pros. 
It's been a good week with good, warm weather, and I hate to see it go. 


We're on the lookout for some cuties.

Lydia

I got a haircut!! I am trying to grow my hair out but I wanted a change SOOOO bangs!! I am really happy with them.


I was dancing in this pic above, but Megan managed to make it not look lame (or at least I hope). 


Sweater: Megan's
Striped Shirt: Goodwill 
Overalls: Goodwill 
Socks: My Mom's
Shoes: Megan's hand-me-downs
Hat: Mumford & Sons Concert




Sarah

Such joy.

My lipstick here is Revlon's Color Burst Matte Balm in the color  Unapologetic. I loOove it.


I used to love this simple white shirt, but it fell under my radar last summer. I'm back to being in love with it again, and it's a great piece to have.


Hat: thrift store
Shirt: Goodwill
Pants: Forever 21
Embellished, pointed toe flats: Goodwill


You would not believe how difficult it was to get a good shot of us together. Our dearest friend, Meggie, tried her very hardest, though. These are some sweet shots of us being very much ourselves.


To close, I want to share with you an OBSESSION that Lydia and I have discovered this weekend
Mitch Grassi and Scott Hoying, of one of my favorite music groups, Pentatonix, run a Youtube channel called Superfruit, and their latest upload is a cover of Beyonce's entire album. It is the best thing I have ever heard in my entire life. This is all I want to listen to for the rest of my life. 
Give it a listen:


XO,
Lydia and Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment