Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Pusher Love Girl


Today was incredibly beautiful and warm, but I had a Chem Lab, and we aren't allowed to wear shorts, so I put on my trusty ripped jeans. I always feel confident when I wear these, especially paired with a concert t-shirt. It's my go-to lazy day outfit.
I don't think these shoes have made an appearance on the blog before, which is surprising. I call them my old man loafers because I've only seen older men wear shoes like these. Classic. I got them from Goodwill nearly two years ago, and they quickly became like a trademark of mine because I was always wearing them. They're backless, so I can just slip them on right before I leave.  Since it's warming up, I've been wearing them more often. I'm sure this isn't the last you'll be seeing of them.


Back in November, I got to go see Justin Timberlake in concert with Julia and our cousin Kelly. It was so so fun. He has such amazing talent, and there some really special moments during the concert, which is impressive to me because I think it's difficult to create intimate moments in huge arenas full of people. 


Shirt: concert tee
Jeans: Old Navy, DIY distressing
Loafers: Goodwill

I've got some good posts planned for this week, so keep watch for those! Enjoy the sunshine this week if you're lucky enough to get some. If not, find blessings in the rain and clouds.
Wow. I did not intend for such a cheesy closer. So sorry.

-Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment