Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Little Black Dress




One Direction has a song called "Little Black Dress" off their new album Midnight Memories, and it's a super fun song about a guy seeing a girl at a party who is wearing a black dress, and immediately he wants to know everything about her because he thinks she is beautiful. The girl in song probably wasn't wearing a black dress with a turtle neck collar. Oh well.



My apologies for the awkward face. I thought this shot showed the shape of the dress nicely. 

I ordered this dress online, originally hoping to buy it in gray, but it was sold out, so I went for the black option because I thought it was a unique, yet simple piece. The dark color, paired with the high neck, makes it difficult to style for spring. I took on the challenge, however, and decided to pair it with a pair of silver sandals that I bought years ago and a coral lip lacquer from Rimmel London called Show Off in the color Luna.

Dress: Boohoo.com


Sending you off with some blurry shots of me being a supermodel.

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment