Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Spring Awakening



Hello, friends! I've had a super fun and busy weekend, which is why I haven't posted since Wednesday. I actually took pictures on Friday, but I went out of town after and wasn't home until late, so you'll see those pictures on Tuesday. 


This Saturday, the college I attend put on this even called Spring Awakening, which is basically a music festival where local bands and Nashville based bands came and played music all day long. It was fantastic! My dear friend, Lauren, is in a band called Lakeside, and they are fabulous. Lakeside kicked off the festival.

photo taken from JP Nelms's Facebook page

Aren't they SO cute?!
 Check out their Instagram and Twitter and YouTube channel.


I'd like you to meet Emily McCormick. She's been supportive of this blog since day one, and I'm so thankful for that. She's also been very avid about expressing her desire to be on this blog of mine, so here you are Emily! Look at how fabulous she is! Emily is one of the most talented people I know. Watch out for her because she'll be on Broadway. I'm not even kidding; she's insane. Every time she walks onto the stage I cry because she's so incredibly talented.


Here Cassidy, Emily, and I are at Spring Awakening.


It was a rainy, cloudy Sunday-- my favorite kind of Sunday because it's prime napping weather.
 It's been a good weekend!

Jean shirt and blank t-shirt and loafers: Goodwill
Leggings: Old Navy

This black pocket tee was originally short sleeved, but I cut it into a tank top and distressed the neck line and hem. I was in one of my LOL moods-- you've heard me blog about that movie, so you know.

Have a good week! Summer break is almost here!

-Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment