Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Rainy Days and Fridays



I had a really nice outfit planned for today, but there was a pretty big thunderstorm and my power went out, so I decided just to wear a t-shirt and jeans. It was quite the hectic morning, but I had a nice afternoon watching Netflix and catching up on some Youtube videos.

Since the power went off, I had to do my hair in the dark. Now, I have trouble doing my hair in the light, so I don't know how I pulled it off without any light.



Here are two fun facts about me for you: I love Oregon, and I love chemistry. So when I found this t-shirt at a salvation army in Portland, Oregon last summer, it was as though someone knew I was coming and planted it there for me. 


Shirt: Salvation Army in Portland, Oregon
Jeans: Forever 21
Flip flops: Old Navy

Have a good weekend, everyone!

Here's a short little playlist of some music for you.


-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment