Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Regroup

Hello everyone! Today, I want to go over some products that I've mentioned in the past and tell you which ones I still love and which ones haven't really stood the test of time. 



Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Hair Texturizing Cream 
first posted here:
A little while after I posted about my love for this product, I got layers cut back into my hair. This cream made the layers stick up all over the place, and my hair looked like a mess. If you have layered hair, especially short hair, I would not suggest this product to you. If you don't have layers in your hair and want to use this product, I suggest using it in small amounts and pairing it with a de-frizzing cream or serum.

Revlon Color Burst Stay Matte Balm
first posted here:
I am still obsessed with this line of products. I love the color Unapologetic, especially now that spring is here. It's long lasting, has good pigment, and goes on smoothly. Great product.

Mabelline Color Show Nail Polish 
first posted here:
This is one of my favorite nail polish brands because it stays on so long and has a nice finish without a top coat. The price is around $3.00, which is such a great price for such high quality. I definitely recommend this product. The color Born With It (150) is a nice nude pink shade, perfect for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment