Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Back at School



 It has been unbelievably cold here, making style a little difficult. You see, I am very much a dress and tights girl which isn't exactly appropriate for 6 degree weather. This outfit has a bit of an androgynous feel to it that I really like.


A big thanks to my friend Megan who took these pictures of me in the library (aka Club Lup.) Luckily no strangers were too close to us when we were taking these pictures, so it wasn't too weird. Megan and I are excited to explore the town and find some cool places to take pictures. 


This was my first week back at school. I just know this semester is gonna go by in a flash-- which I'm thankful for. I am moderately excited about my classes. 


Scarf: Gift-- Etsy 
Top: Goodwill-- Gap
Jeans: Plato's Closet-- American Eagle
Socks: Sock Man
Boots: Belk-- Madden Girl
Blue Jean Jacket: Yard sale-- Levi's

I am looking forward to this weekend-- a chance to relax a little and catch up on some homework (how am I already behind???) Well, I hope everyone has a really nice weekend!

Thanks for reading,
Lydia


1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Keep up with the posts and your homework too!

    ReplyDelete