Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Braids and a Blue Beanie




I'm going to be honest with ya'll. I am not on my game today. I think we all have days where we just aren't feeling very confident in how we look, and I had one of those days today. Soooo why am I blogging? I told Lydia that I would blog today, and so here I am. Such a good friend.

Julia took my pictures in an alleyway today, which is also a one way street used by cars. Who knew? People also walk through here as a short cut, I guess. These two facts made for some really awkward moments, but I won't go into detail on them mainly because I'm still cringing about it.


Carhartt beanie
Mom's sweater
Jeans: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Goodwill

The colors in this outfit are brighter than what I usually wear, but I like how nicely they fit together. I got this beanie in the mail last Saturday, and this is my first time wearing it out and about. It is such good quality, and it gives me the opportunity to add color to my mostly black attire.

I start spring semester this Thursday, and I'm pretty excited about it. I'll let you know if that changes once I have to wake up for my daily 8 ams. 

See you soon!
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment