Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Goodwill Hunting

Goodwill 50% off Saturday. It's a day of finding and losing. You find new pieces to add to your closet, but you definitely lose at least a small bit of your hope in humanity. It's always an absolute mad house on these days, especially if you go when it first opens. There are people with buggies everywhere trying to squeeze into an aisle already occupied by six other ladies, kids either running all around the store or getting yelled at by parents, and fifteen minute lines for the dressing room. I've had some angry words spewed at me by a hateful woman, our eyes both on the same skirt, and in the middle of it all, you wonder, "What am I doing here?", but its usually worth it in the end.


Lydia




I really didn't want ya'll to see this lazy t-shirt side of me-- especially on our second interaction. Whatever. I really didn't get as much at Goodwill as I normally do, but I did get some solid pieces that will fit into my wardrobe naturally. I am trying to buy less stupid stuff and be more thoughtful in my purchases. Sarah and I's trip to Goodwill was a fun way to start a hard day of goodbyes for me, and I'm happy I went! Also, I'm still working on my poses, sooooooooo sorry if they make you feel uncomfortable (because they do me.)

T shirt: My brother's closet
Leggings: Old Navy
Boots: Lauren Conrad- Kohls
Watch: Fossil 



Sarah


This is a sleeeeeepy smile because, as much as I want to be, I am not a morning person, but, after a wild night of watching One Direction's This Is Us for the third time this week, I woke up early to hit up the Goodwill with Lydia before she left to go back to college.


Headband: Krochet Kids (a gift from my very cool friend Laurn)
Sweater: Sheinside
Brown suede leggings: These were a gift from my friend Megan, but the tag in the back says Gossip Girl, so I think that means I am very stylish in these leggings.
Scalloped socks: H&M
Black converse: Journeys


This is our last post together for a while, as we are in separate cities now, so be on the lookout for our individual posts. In the meantime, follow us on bloglovin'!

-Lydia and Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment