Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

It's Still Winter


Hey it's me! Today, I spent some time with my sister, Julia, and our dear friend Lauren. They were kind enough to take pictures for the blog today.


Wow! They are looking' good, too!


For some reason, I thought it was supposed to be warm outside today, but it was actually quite chilly. I am such an effortless model, though, you can't even tell! 

Shirt: Lydia's closet (the tag says Gap)
Black jeans, Boots, Bag, Sunglasses: Forever 21
I guess it was a Forever 21 kind of day.

Let me tell you, ya'll. There comes a time in the winter season when I am ready for summertime to come. This time has come sooner than usual. I am ready for the freedom of a nice pair of shorts. In the meantime, I guess I'll have to be a big girl and get used to the cold, especially since I start school next week, and I'll be spending a good deal of time walking in Tennessee's harsh winter conditions.


I'll leave you with this photo of me looking very fabulous.
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment