Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Long Weekend.



We were both off for MLK day, so I came up for the weekend. Sarah and I have been laying around and spending time with friends and family-- it's been real nice. We tried to take pictures the other day, but we were not feeling it to say the least. 
We were talking today about how when we take pictures together our outfits always seem to compliment each other. Great minds think alike. 

Lydia


I really like the simplicity of this outfit and that it can easily transition from day to night with just a few simple changes. Normally, people would tell someone of my body shape to not wear tight bottoms especially with a chart tucked in. But forget that. Wear what you feel confident in and forget the fashion rules. Preach. 



Blazer: Hand-me-down
Top: Yardsale dress
Jeans: Gap outlet
Boots: Lauren Conrad Kohls  
Watch: Fossil


 Sarah


I'm smiling because my friends are in town, and I didn't have to go to school. A pretty good combination.



Not a Duke fan, or really a football fan for that matter, I just like how easily I can style the sweatshirt. It's nice and casual with an infinity scarf and a pair of jeans or a little dressier with black shorts and 
tights.

Hat: Antique shop
Shorts and Duke Sweatshirt: Goodwill
Boots: H&M
Bag: Forever 21

Classes start back tomorrow. Wish us luck!

Peace and love,
Lydia and Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment