Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

My New Jumper


Hello! I hope everyone is staying warm in this polar vortex. It's unbelievably cold here. Like I wore two coats today because the wind is so fierce. I feel like this has been the longest week ever. I don't know, ever since Monday night this week has creeped by. 


I really wanted to wear this jumper this week, and I was like I don't care how cold it is. The above picture is a little blurry because my photographer Lily was focusing the picture on the brick wall. What a crazy!



Sweater: Goodwill
Corduroy Jumper: Goodwill
Black Tights: gift from my Granny
Black Socks: they're actually tights from Forever 21 I just cut them
Combat Boots: Rack Room Shoes
Beanie: Neff (from Amazon)



Well, I think I am going to go hibernate in my bed for the rest of the afternoon. Thanks to the ever fabulous Lily for taking my pictures with her fancy camera. Have a fun Friday night!!

With love--
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment